Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the jusTransact website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. jusTransact reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to jusTransact's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website should be purely used for the visitors to gather relevant information about products and services and order the required products and services that may be relevant for your business. jusTransact is not the manufacturer of the products listed on the website and acts as a seller of the products as per the orders received from the buyers.
- 1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Us and Buyers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products. jusTransact have the right to bring in modification in any or all of the above mentioned terms without any prior written intimation.
- 2. As the mere seller of the listed products, jusTransact is only passing on the benefits such as guarantee, warranty or services offered by the manufacturers of the respective products. JusTranasct does not have the right to infringe upon the Warranty nor have any control over the quality of the products or services offered by the manufacturers. jusTransact accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties such as software vendors or other service providers.
- 3.jusTransact is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and third party service providers such as software vendors or channel partners. jusTransact cannot be contacted by the concerned parties for any disputes arising out of such contracts. jusTransact shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and the third party service providers.
- 4.You are also advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular third party services that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- 5.For unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered, please refer to our terms and condition of Return Policy.
- 6.jusTransact is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to buy and get information about the products or services. At no time shall jusTransact hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall jusTransact have any obligations or liabilities in respect of contract, if any, reached between buyers and third party service providers. jusTransact is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of third party services.
- 7.You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with jusTransact.com that you transact with. Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event we, as a seller, have the rights to either cancel your order(s) and refund the amount received through order booking or provide a mutually agreeable solution to complete the transaction.
- 8.You release and indemnify jusTransact and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions due to usage of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Also, jusTransact cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by third-party users which is made available on the Website. You can intimate us if you find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please be cautious and practice safe trading methods when using the Website. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
Registration on the Website is free for users. jusTransact does not charge any fee for browsing and buying products on the Website. jusTransact may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event jusTransact reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws in India for making payments to jusTransact Internet Private Limited.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- 1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- (a) belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- (b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- (c) is misleading in any way;
- (d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- (e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- (f) Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- (g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- (h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- (i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- (j) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- (k) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- (l) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; (m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- (n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- (p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- (q) Interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- (s) Harm minors in any way;
- (t) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- (u) violates any law for the time being in force;
- (v) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- (w) Impersonate another person;
- (x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- (y) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- (z) Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- 2.(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- (ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- 3. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- 4. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- 5. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- 6. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms jusTransact, jusTransact.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of jusTransact or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any jusTransact's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or jusTransact's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to jusTransact.
- 7. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
- 8. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- 10. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- 13. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- 14. jusTransact shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, jusTransact does not warrant that:
- ● This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- ● The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
jusTransact will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. jusTransact does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from US are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by appropriate laws and if jusTransact is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, the website will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
While availing any of the payment methods available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- ● Lack of authorization for any transactions, or
- ● Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by You and between "Banks", or
- ● Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- ● Decline of transaction for any other reasons
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Republic of India. The Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency for purchases made on the Website. Before shipping / delivering your order, We may request you to confirm your shipping/billing address and name again to ensure safe and timely delivery of your ordered products.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products, payment facility and or services are as per the company policy agreed by the users at the time of ordering the products. Use of the payment facility shall not render jusTransact liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on jusTransact's Website.
2. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by jusTransact is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the jusTransact Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, jusTransact is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
● You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with jusTransact (Seller) to purchase the products and /or services using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank using Payment Facility or by cash, if you choose cash on delivery, subject to applied condition.
● You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with JT’s Payment Facility Rules and Policies (https://www.justransact.com/payment).
● You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate jusTransact Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
● You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
● You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
● Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
● For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer). Please note that the Cash On Delivery convenience charge and shipping charge will not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
● Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
● For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
● Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to jusTransact in case of any misuse by Buyer.
● Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- ● jusTransact may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of jusTransact. As a result of such check if jusTransact is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- ● jusTransact may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if jusTransact deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, jusTransact may hold Transaction Price and jusTransact may not inform Seller to Despatcher remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- ● The Buyer acknowledges that jusTransact will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of jusTransact.
- ● Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and jusTransact Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- ● All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- ● All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
21-Day Replacement Guarantee*
- The 21-Day Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who face certain issues with our service or quality of the purchased products. If at the time of delivery and/or within 21 days from the date of delivery of the products, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the products can contact us for appropriate guidance and support. For replacement conditions, buyers should refer to our Return Policy.
- Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- ● Damages due to misuse of product;
- ● Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
- ● Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
- ● Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- ● Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the products delivered;
For your products bought from us or from any other sellers, we have listed city-wise software vendors searchable on the basis of industry and application. You can refer and approach the nearest and most suitable vendor at your own discretion. jusTransact.com in any way not responsible for your decision to approach a software vendor listed on the site or losses or damages incurred due to your action. The provision of the software list is just for your reference and you have to make prior enquiry before approaching a particular software vendor for the software support of your products you bought from us or from outside.
Digital Content: PDF Brochure
You will be able to download product catalogue brochure in pdf file format on the jusTransact Website. Such pdf files shall be provided to you as per your selection, subject to certain limitations as described herein. You shall be granted specified download rights of pdf files from the product catalogue displayed on the Website.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. jusTransact make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and jusTransact is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by jusTransact and products are sold for various business use. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
jusTransact respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to email@example.com.
In jusTransact, we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)
1. Profanity Policy
jusTransact prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. This policy extends to text within listings, partners’ pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. Please report any violations of this policy for necessary correction to email@example.com.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
jusTransact will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the products, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the products can ask for replacement of the products from the seller.
If jusTransact has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then jusTransact.com may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such entity or entities and may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the account of such buyer/s and any related Users.
Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Though we strive to give you a great customer experience each time you shop with us, for any unforeseen reason such as Breakage/Physical damage during transit, Manufacturing defects or Extensive delay in delivery than the period committed to you, you can initiate return/refund request with us.
All you need to do is drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within a period of 21 days from the date of order by validating the appropriate reason as per above paragraph for refund.
However, return of products will be accepted only if the products are returned with tags intact and in original packing.
Please note that "justransact.com's 21 Days Returns Policy" does not apply to physical damage to main product after receipt from courier & also not applicable to accessories such as power cables/communication cables / power adapter etc.
Refund / replacement for goods/ merchandise will be made after an inspection and checking/testing by justransact team.
Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application are not covered under Return Policy.
Some special rules for promotional offers may override justransact.com's 21 Days Return Policy.
Please note that the Cash on Delivery convenience charge and shipping charge will not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
For full details about our refund policy refer here.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on jusTransact. However there may be some cases where Buyers may face issues. At jusTransact, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes with Buyers.
What are the various types of 'disputes'?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
- 1.Wrong item received.
- 2.Item Not as described.
- 3.Damaged or Seal broken on Product.
- 4.Part/Accessory missing.
- 5.Item not Compatible.
- 6.Seller Description/Specification Wrong.
- 7.Defective (Functional issues
For any complaint or dispute received, jusTransact will try to analyze and resolve it amicably. For entitlement of refunds, please refer to our Refund Policy.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
- ▸For any dispute regarding the delivered product, buyers can contact us within 21 days from the date of order of the product.
- ▸Though we strive to give you a great customer experience each time you shop with us, for any unforeseen reason such as Breakage/Physical damage during transit, Manufacturing defects or Extensive delay in delivery than the period committed to you, you can contact our customer support for guidance and help.
- ▸All you need to do is drop an email at CS@justransact.com within a period of 21 days from the date of order by validating the appropriate reason as per above paragraph for refund.
- ▸Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under the refund policy and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
- ▸Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under refund policy.
- ▸jusTransact is not responsible for technical/manufacturing defects of the sold products.
- ▸Sending mail for refund or any other disputes against jusTransact does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. jusTransact shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
- ▸jusTransact shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer.
- ▸Claims of the nature of 'Buyer remorse' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will be sorted out as per our return/refund policy.
- ▸jusTransact reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, jusTransact may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from using the facilities available on the website.
- ▸All decisions made by jusTransact shall be final and binding on its Users.
- ▸jusTransact reserves the right to modify / discontinue any offer or facility available/introduced on the site without any prior notice period to its Users.
- ▸jusTransact shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item.
- ▸jusTransact Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyers to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyers do not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favour of jusTransact.com.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by jusTransact. jusTransact encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email to the company.
However, jusTransact will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate jusTransact policies. Such instances:
Threats of Bodily Harm - jusTransact does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of jusTransact System - jusTransact allows Users to facilitate transactions through the jusTransact system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - jusTransact will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email or any other mode of communication. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - jusTransact's spam policy applies only to unsolicited messages sent by jusTransact Users. jusTransact Users are not allowed to send spam messages to us and other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of jusTransact - jusTransact prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the jusTransact Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
jusTransact policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- ● Limits on account privileges
- ● Account suspension
- ● Cancellation of listings
- ● Loss of special status
jusTransact does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, jusTransact assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. jusTransact does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). jusTransact does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.